Providing Rheumatology Care in Salem and the Willamette Valley
Oregon Rheumatology Specialists is a new practice, formed to meet the growing need for high-quality rheumatology care in the Salem, Oregon area and the surrounding Willamette Valley.
Currently, too many patients must wait too long or travel out of the area to see a rheumatologist. We are working to meet this need – and we are committed to growing so that, over time, everyone in the area will be able to receive excellent care, close to home.
Our board-certified physicians offer years of experience providing a full range of services. Because we are physician-owned, we can offer care in a more efficient setting with less expense, compared to hospital care.
We are a sister practice of Oregon Oncology Specialists, one of the most respected oncology practices nationally, known for quality, compassion and service. We are proud to share those values.
Conditions We Treat
- Immune-Mediated Inflammatory Diseases (IMIDs)
- Ankylosing Spondylitis (AS)
- Enteropathic Arthritis (EnA)
- Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis (JIA)
- Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (MCTD)
- Polymyalgia Rheumatica
- Pseudogout or CPPD Arthritis
- Psoriatic Arthritis (PsA)
- Reactive Arthritis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA)
- Sjogren’s Syndrome